Having trouble viewing this email? _Click here  _
(http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=gqrgy7dab&v=001Udjluc4seenkbk7PtjkZllMc5JyU7J
B65fRw_DxUYIPbbC7Q_O_FfznpXM9wbNOxrd5Lyc-gdkjf1HieTo2NsQgKRQnLnaut3mekzPL9ZG
k=)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=gqrgy7dab&et=1105017651106&s=368&e=001HtuTQK1qzziEOPF6UZjrAElhUlZV36JbzHWLMcSIr-ceuy6V2MQwdhyf-A2oGTJ-4Yi3_C
f5ljNgynaRgX0Zfl7dfidvJ7f3xznR2styXR4=)
Finally,  The App Is Out For  iPhones/iPads!
For the past 6 months, we've been working to  create the best possible
free, GPS-Based app for  FoozeOn. It's FINALLY done! And, with all due modesty,

I think you'll find that it's not like any other out  there--it's
uncommonly easy to use and it looks great!  Just press a single button and get
all
the specials in  your area, starting with where you are! The few people  who
have had it on their phones during its development  period tell me it has
become a regular part of their  routine. That is exactly what we've been
working for.  I hope it's the same for you!

One  thing: PLEASE use the "Share This Special on Facebook"  feature! It's
our most important way to let  restaurants and bars know where you heard
about them,  and it's REALLY easy--just sign in ONCE and you can  automatically
post forever! Your friends will want to  know!

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=gqrgy7dab&et=1105017651106&s=368&e=001HtuTQK1qzziEOPF6UZjrAElhUlZV36JbzHWLMcSIr-ceuy6V2MQwdhyf-A2oGTJ-4Yi3_Cf5ljNgyna
RgX0Zfl7dfidvJ7f3xznR2styXR4=)   Main Screen For  AndroidNote: The Android
version is out, but still has bugs. We'll let you know  when they're ironed
out!

_Forward email_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=gqrgy7dab&m=1103697757702&ea=mickar...@aol.com&a=1105017651106)

(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001OXWRF4c_pJ1-UXO5JnDv5g==&se=001jb7GJsH4AMI=&t=001Atb1bOPWK2cHhgullGu0uw==&llr=gqrgy7dab)

(http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Press_200)
This email was sent to mickar...@aol.com by _chris@foozeon.com_
(mailto:ch...@foozeon.com)  |
_Update Profile/Email Address_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001OXWRF4c_pJ1-UXO5JnDv5g==&se=001jb7GJsH4AMI=&t=001Atb1bOPWK2cHhgullGu0uw=
=&llr=gqrgy7dab)  | Instant removal with _SafeUnsubscribe_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001OXWRF4c_pJ1-UXO5JnDv5g==&se=001jb7GJsH4AMI=&;
t=001Atb1bOPWK2cHhgullGu0uw==&llr=gqrgy7dab) ™ | _Privacy  Policy_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp) .
bargainboozeandbites.com | 914 Central Ave. | Asbury Park | NJ |  07712