Several months ago I was inspired to form a team with a few friends for the
Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Manhattan in October.  Today the Tough Ta*ta's
is 13 members strong.  Each of us must raise $1800 in order to walk.  This
Thursday 6/23 is one of our group fundraisers.  Your $10 ticket includes a free
drink, an awesome buffet catered by my sister, Chef Stacy, and live music.  The
buffet is gluten free and will include several vegan and vegetarian items.
Meat-eaters and non-meat-eaters unite!

Buy your tickets and mark your calendars!  We have some great raffle prizes in
store: gift certificates to McLoone's, DJ's Delights, The Melting Pot and more!
An auction for a date with a model!  A raffle for a cigar box guitar made by my
friend John Bernyk (aka Lazy B)!

Hope you can make it!

TOUGH TA TAs' HEADLINER FOR HOOTERS!!!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM (ET)

The Headliner
1401 State Highway 35 South
Neptune City NJ

Event Details: HEADLINER FOR HOOTERS!!!!!  Party on the beach for a night of
good food, good music, good friends and a good cause.
Share this event on Facebook and  Twitter.
We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Tough Ta Ta's