I just went to Antonio's Gourmet Salumeria on Sunset Drive (next to Spirits).
Their fresh mozzarella is the best I have ever tasted in my entire life. They
have many other delicacies as well. They're a wonderful new specialty shop in
our area. Try the mozzarella and desserts. Yumbos.

Danny
1205 Fourth

Daniel L. Weiss, Esq.
For the Firm
Law Offices of Daniel L. Weiss, L.L.C.
17 Broad Street
Freehold, NJ 07728-1703
Tel:  (732) 780-7100
dwe...@weissimmigrationlaw.com
www.weissimmigrationlaw.com <http://www.weissimmigrationlaw.com/>

This communication is confidential.  If the reader of the e-mail is not the
intended recipient or representative of the recipient, you are hereby notified
that reviewing, disseminating or copying this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone.