Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, but glad that it sounds like everyone is ok.

I hate to think the answer to what appears to be an attempt by gangs and thugs
to infect the boardwalk is to stop doing things like fireworks.  Isn't that
really just throwing up our hands and saying "you win"?

I don't know the answer, but there has to be something more compelling than
surrender.  Madison Marquette, if you're reading this understand this will
start to impact the tremendous progress you've made.  It is real and can't be
painted over.  Perhaps it's time to invest in cameras?  Add some more security
not just on the boards but on the streets a couple blocks in?

And what ever happened to all those cameras that were announced two years ago -
and if I recall even funded?  Haven't seen those yet.