Off topic somewhat, but there has been two sets of bike patrol around my
neighbor since 8am this morning

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:29:06
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Gang fight at the Beach Bar involving "The Bloods"

Here's a story that hasn't been reported anywhere.

Approx. 3 weeks ago, there was an incident at The Beach Bar that's connected to
the near riot that occurred after Wed. fireworks.

A large group wearing red bandanas went to the Beach Bar, but were denied
access. This turned into a large fight which resulted in a guy being stabbed in
the legs and stomach. This whole event was witnessed by one of my local sound
engineer friends. The injured guy crawled away leaving a trail of blood.
Meanwhile, the fight went on, and my friend saw one male point a gun directly
at another persons head. At one point there were 3 guns visibly drawn, and
shots fired, but nobody was hit. When the fight was over, my friend watched as
the blood was being bleached off of the boardwalk.

Remnants of this group were the same people who needed the police escort.