So if it was funded, what happened?

Was my daughter's story simply a story?

Are there any other witnesses (including those in the brickwall and the
apartment upstairs ...)

The city has spent quite a few dollars on a several marketing campaigns of
questionable quality.

Maybe it's about time to get a couple cameras up and running. Tell you want,
give those funds to local businesses to get their own exterior mounted cameras
up and running. Local businesses - your real stupid if you don't take the step
and do it yourself.

I'd even pay a "camera tax" on one of those $10 drinks. Or why not take a few $
from the parking meters? Or the money the GOV kicked back to AP to keep it up
and running?

I recall a number of years ago, there was one councilman who lived downtown who
objected, based on a person's right to privacy - on pubic property.

I wonder if Spring Lake has cameras. Maybe not, They just call the pd when
someone who doesn't look right is walking down the block.