From: "2fast4u" <sharon_b...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:30:34
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Spreading hate....

J. Edgar was a stone racist!  I can't name my source but I heard
that he had "black" blood, which is why he was so hateful, in addition
to privately wearing women's clothing.

It's presumptuous to speak about "what if's.  Malcolm X spoke
about using the gun to getting our freedom, "by any means necessary".
Kings speech on the Viet Nam War was an indication that he was
evolving from non violence to taking action against police and their
"bully" tactics against Blacks and other demonstrators.  As Rachel
Maddow would say, "what're we doing"?

Our roads, bridges and infrastructure are crumbling and so called
debt is something the US is going to have regardless of the 2 "made up" wars
left by Bush & Co. Jobs are created when the government steps
in and institute fixing our country instead of having a bridge fall
as it did.  Yeah, what are we doing?