Thanks Jim.

I've been up late the past two weeks ever since that "kid" that got carjacked.

I usually "stop in" to say hi to my kids when they are working. But the real
reason is - I go down to check out what's happening in the immediate area.

They work late. Then my daughter goes out in AP. They forget their surroundings.

So needless to say the other night when she told me of her "encounter", I was
pissed.

As I said, your well educated, ALWAYS responded to a comment - or "pissing
match" - and you were visible in AP  - even if you weren't welcome. Give you
credit there.

Thanks again.

dd