Background .. I have 2 daughters and have tried to be an active parent in the
school system ... I served on the PTO, Parent Advisory Council etc .. I brought
it to the "board's attention" that the Gifted and Talented program wasn't up to
speed ... could go on ... but long story short I lost the will to fight, took
my children out of the school system.

I may be dating myself but do you remember when you asked your mom, dad, uncle
aunt to come to school for career day? When was the last time you read about
that happening in Asbury Park in the Coaster?

Oh they might ask ... but it has no followup....