What do YOU mean by "conspiracy"?  I observed either
a "faux pas" on HER part, but I wondered who gave HER
the idea that he, Mottola, was the owner?  I know I
didn't hear wrong!  Since when expressing ones self
is prohibited?  I see YOU don't have a problem.  How
dare YOU?  All Werner did, was observe the same info!
Conspiracy?  What conspiracy?  I think Mottola THINKS
he owns the boardwalk and Asbury, too!  That's what I
think!  The media is supposed to give a "credible, honest"
report and hers, clearly WASN'T!