I am a local mathematician-at-large, currently available to tutor on Fri, Sat,
and Sun during the Fall semester.

  If you are looking for someone to help with math topics in middle school,
high school, or college, please send me an email.  I have experience working
with students in a broad range of mathematics:

* Numeracy Skills
* Pre-algebra and Algebra
* Financial Math
* Geometry (metric & abstract forms)
* Discrete Math & Logic
* Calculus & Ordinary Differential Equations
* Number Theory
* Abstract Algebra (Galois Theory, etc.)

I charge rates based on the topic, as well as the urgency of the matter.  I am
also available for "enrichment" lessons that go beyond the scope of what is
taught in grade-level.

  My degree is Pure Mathematics, and I am certified to teach HS Mathematics in
NJ.  I will be working on my Doctorate in Mathematics Pedagogy at Montclair
State University during the fall.

Best Regards,

J. McManus
thelema...@hotmail.com