Ironically, they have not updated the qualifications of a school board member
to include the changes to NJSA 18A-12 that restricted Palmer's participation on
the board (i.e. unexpunged drug charges and other criminal records.)  They
really should update that.

I frankly don't understand the schism or factions in the AP school board, but
that is a different matter.