From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 06:28:01
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Marilyn Schlossbach drops out of Assembly race

How can 1 block away from Cookman be considered "Out of the Way"?
Are you serious?
Taka has a pretty great track record. It's on the same block. Is that
destination "out of the way?"
Asbury is full of great little gems. Have you ever checked out The Coronals
Kissing Booth? It's off the beaten path but gaining a following because they
make great food.
What about "La Sierra" on Main St? It's probably the best kept secret in AP and
their biz is thriving because people are discovering that they have great food
at reasonable prices.
If Trinity has a problem, it's a lack of buzz or creative advertising.
But blaming it on their rather great location is quite a stretch in my opinion.