I went on Friday when it was free. It was part flea market, very sparse on the
oysters. Lot's of local restaurants with things averaging around $8 plus lot's
of fried carnival style food.
I think they made a big mistake in moving this to Lake Ave.
Cookman is a more interesting setting and Lake is needed for parking for an
event like this.