IT'S COMING! OCTOBER  21st, 22nd & 23rd
THE GREATEST ZOMBIE GATHERING IS  NOW EVEN BIGGER - CONVENTION DETAILS
FINALLY  ANNOUNCED!
The “World’s Largest Gathering of  Zombies” is now also a 3-DAY EVENT
called THE UNDEAD FESTIVAL! We’re pulling out  all the stops developing a
full-scale horrorfest for you featuring vendors,  special guests, musical acts,
performances, special presentations, film  screenings AND MUCH MUCH MORE! You’
re not going to want to miss a single moment  of it!

THE NEW JERSEY ZOMBIE WALK IS  OCTOBER 22ND
The Zombie Walk is on Saturday, October 22nd and  is (as always) TOTALLY
FREE! We’ll have a Base Camp in the Grand Arcade of  Convention Hall which
will open at 10am with the Undead Festival. Our team of  professional artists
will once again be offering Zombie Makeovers for a nominal  ticket fee, or
you can get bloody in the DIY makeup area and Blood Bath on the  beach. The
walk will begin at 5:00PM this year, no Guinness count.. this time we  head
straight for the city!

THE  UNDEAD FESTIVAL IS ALL WEEKEND LONG!
Asbury Park Convention  Hall will be transformed into a post-apocalyptic
wonderland October 21st, 22nd  and 23rd as the Undead Festival takes over the
building! We’re working on a  final schedule for the event that will include
over fifty vendors, zombie  costume & cosplay contests, a horrific fashion
show, haunting music..  zombiefied cake.. after parties and theatrical
performances.. special screenings  and sneak peeks at some of the hottest new
zombie films, shows and video games..  LIVE panel discussions and meet and
greets with famous artists and actors from  your favorite horror titles and
MUCH
MORE.

CONVENTION HALL HOURS AND TICKET  PRICES
THE UNDEAD FESTIVAL  WILL BE GOING ON ALL THREE DAYS!
We’re taking over the building and  developing an amazing schedule of
events! You’re not going to want to miss a  single moment of the mayhem! Guests
will be meeting fans and signing autographs  all three days unless otherwise
noted. The festival will also be host to more  than 75 vendors selling all
kinds of incredible horror and genre goodies  including posters, shirts,
toys, movies, collectibles, edible zombie treats and  original art! Convention
Hall hours are:

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21ST - 4:00pm -  10:00pm with after-parties TBA
SATURDAY,  OCTOBER 22ND - 10:00am - 6:00pm with after-parties  TBA
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23RD  - 11:00am - 5:00pm

Discount tickets are available for pre-sale online!  Admission prices are:
1 DAY  PASS* - $10 each individual day
FULL WEEKEND PASS* - $20 for the  whole festival!
CHILDREN 10 years and under - FREE!

* Undead Festival passes are good for entry into  Convention Hall only and
do not include admission to after parties or other  events coinciding on the
Boardwalk. All proceeds from ticket sales will help  fund the Zombie Walk
and Undead Festival

_Click HERE to purchase  tickets!_
(http://njzombiewalk.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=eb9bc81cdfd12c7d640cc01d1&id=45e6519941&e=1eccfd36c4)