He was featured on a Hoarding Special a few weeks back on TLC

He was not featured as a "hoarder" though

-----Original Message-----
From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:54:32
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Vintage Car Ride from Asbury's Boardwalk...

One of the most interesting individuals who I have spoken to over the years....

Randy Senna.

Lots of stories on him over the years. He owns most of the rides or did and has
them packed away.

He is also mr fascination, in wildwood. Real real unique individual.

http://www.wildwood365.com/2011/07/reminder-randy-senna-on-hoarders.html

Type his name in Google.