Absolutely. Too many causes dilute the entire movement. Carrying signs that say
"Tax the Rich" don't help much either. Vilifying people because the government
blew it with our tax codes isn't going to solve anything.

In my opinion, they should be occupying Capital Hill, and the offices of
Congress and Senate members.

As for Occupy Bond Street...absolutely ridiculous. Here's how that one will go
(it's tonight by the way)
1) Get to your nice warm, safe and comfy bar with great comfort food
2) Drink up!
3) Yell about taxes, or the government
4) Drink up!
5) "Hey man, we are the 99%"
6) Drink up!
7) Stumble home and watch some TV

And this is coming from a guy who was initially excited by OWS and supportive
of the movement.