The holiday was combined with Washington's Birthday many years ago and
became a Federal Holiday called Presidents' Day.   So, each holiday is  not
celebrated separately in most places...except here in Asbury Park.

So, I guess our rich city will be closed on Monday, Feb 13th and again on
Monday, Feb 20th.

Something is wrong here.  Why is the city that complains it has no  money
giving it's employees an

extra Holiday day off...with pay, I would assume. I'm sure that I will make
 some enemies on this comment.

If I am wrong, my apologies!

Free Parking Citywide Every Wednesday!      Does  anyone know if the meters
give any notice about this?

Steve Herman,  805 6th ave, AP