steve herman, 805 6th ave

____________________________________
 From: r...@tristatestormwatch.com
To: asburyst...@aol.com
Sent:  2/17/2012 10:56:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Weather Update -  February 17th

Approaching  Storm
SOME SNOW LIKELY ON SUNDAY IN CENTRAL  AND PARTICULARLY SOUTHERN NJ AS
STORM SLIPS OFFSHORE  TO OUR SOUTH

Membership Feedback

FEBRUARY 17TH - 9  AM
Have been closely  monitoring the progression of a storm system that will
be moving across the southern states this  weekend.  There will be an
expansive  precipitation shield associated with this system and  the question
continues to be how far north will the  precipitation/snow reach on Sunday.
Present indications are  that this will generally be a near miss for most
of  the area, although extreme southern NJ could see  significant
accumulations.
This is subject to  change, but here is what I am thinking as of this
update.  Precipitation starts as rain on Sunday  morning through central and
southern NJ and then  changes to snow in the late morning or  afternoon.
There will be no  precipitation north of I-287/I-78 in northern  NJ.
Coating to an inch in  the Neptune area and much of Mercer, Monmouth and
southern Middlesex.
South of I-195 through  much of southern NJ including the Philly area  -  1
to 2 inches
Extreme southern NJ  from Salem County and Atlantic City southward - 2 to 4
 inches.
Will update as guidance  continues to come in.

© Tri-State Storm Watch. All rights  reserved.
If  you are unable to read this e-mail, please go to:
_http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/pages/forecast_
(http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/pages/forecast) .
Tri-State  Storm Watch 1234 Any Street Shark River Hills NJ USA
If you do not wish to  receive messages from us, _click  here_
(http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/livesite/unsubscribe.php?email_address=asburysteve@aol
.com) .