IGNITION!
The Launch Party for  L!VE ASBURY  PARK

IGNITION

The Launch Party for L!VE Asbury  Park

Monday, February 27th from 7  pm to 9 pm
at THE PRESS ROOM
610 Bangs Ave, Asbury  Park

Please join us in  celebrating the creation of this brand new, exciting,
live  entertainment company. Inspired by the rich history of  entertainment
and music of this City, L!VE ASBURY PARK will  present musicals, concerts,
plays and other events that will  engage and enrich the diverse community of
Asbury Park. The  L!VE objective is to move audiences, open minds and give you
 the artistic experience of a lifetime.

The L!VE rockin' creative  team is: Artistic Director Carlos Armesto,
Creative  Producer/Casting Director Alecia Brooks, and Music Impresario
Michael
Thomas Murray. (The team that brought you  KINGDOM, TOMMY & SPRING
AWAKENING at The Carousel House).

We are also  in the process of planting permanent roots with our own
performance space in downtown A.P.

Come to our Party! There  will be cocktails, appetizers, and amazingly good
vibes! Come  find out what L!VE is all about and how you can be involved!
ALL ARE WELCOME! Please invite your  friends!!

Please RSVP to _info@liveasburypark.org_ (mailto:i...@liveasburypark.org?)

More info @ _www.liveasburypark.org_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.lmevoejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=http://www.liveasburypark.org/?utm_sou
rce=L%21VE+Asbury+Park+Launch+-+Hastenstine&utm_campaign=IGNITION+Invite+Has
tenstine&utm_medium=email)

Hope to see you all  there,

THE L!VE ASBURY PARK TEAM

L!VE Asbury Park is a  sponsored project of _Theatre  C_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.nmevoejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=http://www.theatre
c.org/?utm_source=L%21VE+Asbury+Park+Launch+-+Hastenstine&utm_campaign=IGNIT
ION+Invite+Hastenstine&utm_medium=email)
on Fractured Atlas. Please  consider making a tax-deductible donation to
fund this  exciting new company! _Donate  here_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.omevoejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=https://www.fracturedatlas.org
/site/contribute/donate/5242?utm_source=L%21VE+Asbury+Park+Launch+-+Hastenst
ine&utm_campaign=IGNITION+Invite+Hastenstine&utm_medium=email)
or click on the logo  below.

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.omevoejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/contribute/don
ate/5242?utm_source=L%21VE+Asbury+Park+Launch+-+Hastenstine&utm_campaign=IGNITION+Invite+Hastenstine
&utm_medium=email)
Support Us!

L!VE Asbury Park is a sponsored  project of Theatre C on Fractured Atlas.
Please consider making a  tax-deductible donation to fund this exciting new
company
_Click here to  donate._
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.omevoejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/contribute/don
ate/5242?utm_source=L%21VE+Asbury+Park+Launch+-+Hastenstine&utm_campaign=IGN
ITION+Invite+Hastenstine&utm_medium=email)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.pqdydejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=http://www.facebook.com/pages/LIVE-Asbury-Park/346727602004178)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.qqdydejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=http
://twitter.com/#!/LiveAsburyPark)
Like us on Facebook and follow us  on Twitter!

Stay in the loop with  special offers and more on our facebook page!

_Learn  More..._
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n549oejab.0.omevoejab.9uma84cab.2345&ts=S0725&p=https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/contribute/donate/5242
?utm_source=L%21VE+Asbury+Park+Launch+-+Hastenstine&utm_campaign=IGNITION+In
vite+Hastenstine&utm_medium=email)

Steve Herman,  805 6th ave, AP