From: "terrariumlife" <terrariuml...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 18:13:21
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Who is the black PT Cruiser guy?

There is a man that lives in the area.  I've seen him everywhere from Belmar to
Asbury Park.  You may know him.  He is a heavy guy, I think greyish hair, in
his 50's or early 60's, drives around in a black PT Cruiser and makes comments
to young guys (all 20-30-somethings that I know of).  I know of three different
people that this happens to but I'm assuming there are more.  He'll drive
slowly behind, cruise by and make a comment.  It's not usually a sexual
comment, but it's obvious what he is up to.  He's a perv.  He asked my friend
if he wanted a ride on more than one occasion.  On one occasion he kept
circling around the block and asking.  This stuff has been going on for years.

If you know this man or if he is your friend, you can warn him that the police
will be notified.  I've already told one local officer that I know about him
but haven't officially reported him.  He's been doing it for years but at this
point it's become really annoying and I can't just laugh it off like I used to.