Just a friendly reminder.

It;s that time of year again, folks. It is time to SPRING AHEAD ONE
HOUR....either before you go to sleep on Saturday night or if you are still
awake
at 2AM on Sunday. Longer days and more sunlight ahead. Of course, we will
have a later sunrise for a while, but we will have daylight for longer
hours.  Enjoy. Spring is almost here...tho it feels like it already

Steve Herman,  805 6th ave, AP