almost right.....A mutated serum; designed to vaccinate certain poor natives in
Africa became tainted with some sort of animal virus...This has been proven in
documentaries.....It supposedly spread thru human contact...unknown....and
supposedly a French gentleman, who was a flight attendant, was instumental in
spreading the HIV virus thru various sexual encounters.....bathhouses being a
major juncture. There in lies my concern....drugs do not prevent the
disease....they keep you alive.....Subsequent research I have read clearly
states this is not a gay disease, never was, has been around for a hundred
years or more....and those most at risk have weakened immune systems...in
modern society caused  many times by drug addiction.....but the exchange of
bodily fluids is the catalyst....No human being is indestructable.....and
NO...A PROPERTY OWNER CAN'T BUILD WHATEVER THEY WANT.....WHEREVER THEY
WANT!!!!....That's insane!.....Fellow citizens have a voice as to how a city is
run.....Don't be a wiseass!!!!!