From: "dougthedope12345" <dougthedope12...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:01:53
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] ASBURY PARK NEEDS A NEW FIREHOUSE..............Its
getting more dangerous.....

for the guyz to sit in the firehouse than put out a fire.....The walls are
falling down.....I recommend putting it on Springwood Avenue....good
location...plenty of open space.....create some additional stability on
Westside....Also, Main Street must be paved....would make tremendous
psychological difference when driving thru town....Alas, where does the money
come from? I don't know, but these are worthwhile projects!!!