From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:22:52
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Taxes

One of the last good streets that was waiting to be bought out. Even I had an
offer on a house there...
Didn't knock myself out bidding.  And your taxes will continue to rise. You
will eventually be picking up more and more of the school taxes. Good thing
they didn't piss another 45000 on a blue field. At some point enough is enough.

I've had three offers in on houses in AP the past year. Out I'd each time and
not by much.