excuse me, but under nj state law, you cannot refuse to rent to a sec 8
tenant, this is called the "franklin tower decision" issued by the nj supreme
court

In a message dated 4/13/2012 7:27:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cbrianwatk...@gmail.com writes:

And to put it on record... I have never, and will never rent to a Section 8
 tenant.

Ever see the analysis of Section 8 in Memphis? Do the research  on that

Get back to me hoss

Thank you,

C. Brian  Watkins
_cbrianwatkins@gmail.com_ (mailto:cbrianwatk...@gmail.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: "dougthedope12345" <_dougthedope12345@yahoo.com_
(mailto:dougthedope12...@yahoo.com) >
Sender: _AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:45:01
To: <_AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) >

Subject: [AsburyPark] WHAT TO DO WITH BOSTON WAY...........

Give  all these useless dregs of society; who have been milking the system
dry for  decades.....vouchers....and tell them to get the hell out.....And
then tear  the shit hole down!!!!......And you can repeat the same damn
process for  Lincoln Village.....So my dear friend Watkins owns Section 8
bombs...I thought  he owned mansions in Rumson, Deal, Sea Girt and Spring
Lake....another slum  lord.......That's not the way Asbury Park was 50 years
ago!!!!!......When we  got inundated with low income housing the place went to
hell....I blame Ray  Kramer to a large degree!!!!.....Somehow we became a last
ditch charity  dumping ground......Have you noticed my dear friendz, the
middle class in this  country are being wiped out.....For Asbury Park to
succeed
in the long  run......we absolutely need to dramatically decrease the 'poor'
population in  this city.....Call it 'Social Darwinism' if you want.....but
welcome to the  real world........We need to do whatever it takes to make
this city work...  ..and the dead wood needs to go.....Now what about paving
Main Street and  building a new Firehouse......Thank you...hosses!!!!....and
now, on to The  Empress!!!!

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]