steve herman, 805 6th ave

____________________________________
 From: r...@tristatestormwatch.com
To: asburyst...@aol.com
Sent:  4/20/2012 12:05:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Weather Update - April  20th

Approaching  StormSTRONG COASTAL STORM WILL  BRING HEAVY RAIN AND WINDY
CONDITIONS SUNDAY AND  MONDAY

Membership Feedback

APRIL 20TH
The  prolonged period of above normal temps and dry  conditions will be
ending this weekend as a coastal  storm develops over the southeastern US and
moves up  the Eastern Seaboard.

The storm will become  quite strong as it approaches our area on  Sunday

Rain will begin Saturday night and  become steadier and heavier through the
day on  Sunday.  Easterly winds will increase to 25mph to  40mph by Sunday
night.

Rainfall amounts of 2 to  3 inches are possible.  Some of the latest
guidance suggests there could be isolated areas that  see upwards of 4 or 5
inches of rain.

This is  much needed rainfall as conditions have been very dry  for the
past 6 weeks.

Monday will see  additional rain with gusty winds continuing, but winds
will switch from east to west on Monday morning as the  storm moves north of
our area.  Conditions will  improve by Tuesday.

© Tri-State Storm Watch. All rights  reserved.
If  you are unable to read this e-mail, please go to:
_http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/pages/forecast_
(http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/pages/forecast) .
Tri-State  Storm Watch 1234 Any Street Shark River Hills NJ USA
If you do not wish to  receive messages from us, _click  here_
(http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/livesite/unsubscribe.php?email_address=asburysteve@aol
.com) .