not be built....the county should buy land and it should actually be more
elaborately designed as park......I know we need rateables.....but this is
shortsighted........Now townhouses potentially on triangle?......I would like
further elaboration on that friendz!!!!...At present I am supporting Johnson
and Loffrado for council next year....no one else.......BUT...I may reconsider
my position if they back out of initial support to....'not' build townhouses on
northbeach.....between me and my friends....that's a shitload of
votes!!!!......I understand a number of these folks wanting to change city form
of government...have criminal records......Wow!!!!...I am shocked, but I
shouldn't be....If you let these fools take over we'll be overrun with a bunch
of idiots like Butch Saunders.....The moron who drove the bus for the rec
center...and got voted in as mayor.....and then indicted and put away...Lord,
pleez....not again......I would hope the FBI, IRS, Homeland Security and the
governors office would look carefully at these crackpots trying to change the
government....I would hope Governor Christie would get involved.....Asbury Park
has come too far to go back to the assinine dayz of yesteryear!!!!!