From: "wernerapnj" <wernera...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:43:17
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Bone of Contention

Is this report misleading ?

http://asburyparksun.com/dog-park-a-bone-of-contention-for-historical-society/

Was the membership polled ? I have heard nothing of a question being posed to
the members on the dog park issue.

I suspect that the comments and contention referred to in the report are within
the 'Board of Trustees'  and not the membership at large.

Clarification?

Also where can I get a copy of the proposed dogpark design ?

Werner