depending on what settlement you look at, some property owners may have wished
they were taken out.

It doesn't mean a developer might not try to buy a home, or several, and
develop something at some point. It just means that each property now can
bargain in a "faur market" - they get an offer and they can decide to accept or
reject it.

I was door knocking today in OT for a client looking for a piece to develop. If
your property is the way and a developer wants it or NEEDS it  - you may just
get more then the property is worth on it's own. Depends.

For those that wanted this cloud lifted, good for them.