1. millions spent on red light cameras and new poles...all around NJ - not in
AP yet.

2. few if any street cameras to MAYBE deter crime

3. someone calls city hall about opening a new business that would create jobs
in an existing manufacturing type of building...and gets thrown to a million
hoops. Ok, I got them into toms river...

4. remove the word "luxury" from 200 deal lake drive. Really.

5. at the same time, if a kid gets done WORKING down the boardwalk and follow
my advice at deal lake and kingsley "slow and go"  so you don't get approached
by some luniatic at 200 deal lake drive - don't ticket them...

6. make some of the food prices for everyday "lunch food" a bit more affordable
- that of course qould require MM not to shake everyone down so much in rent. I
would love to get a slice of pizza on the boardwalk - but if a pizza place has
to close down on a boardwalk - makes no sense.

7. If you can't serve good food cause you have a small kitchen, don't have so
many tables. Better yet, if you do, make sure you bring out edible food.
micowave chicken tossed under the rice is still microwaved chicken for $27....

8. Be friendly when we drop tons of money in your place. Even if we don't, say
thank you.that goes for owners, waiters, bartenders...