Kind of a done deal, as far as residents, who "thought" these artifactswere
secured!  Why was Madison Marquette, the Fox, per se, the entityin charge of
storage?  Who owns these artifacts, Asbury or Madison?  Ire-ask this question
because , due diligence and security of said artifactsseem to be warehoused
negligently!  Who pays for this negligence?  Whyis the so-called "historical"
people silent?  Are they or were they insuredagainst theft?  If not, why not?
Intelligent residents with a modicum ofcommon sense want to know!
Attending a Council meeting is like "beating a dead horse" for me.  I havenot
the time or tolerance for foolishness that passes for the silence of theCouncil
to at least TRY to explain their ineptness on many issues.  It wastime for a
change 2 elections ago.  Say it ain't so!
This is reply is in no way aimed at Steve.  I'm just thinking out loud,
asusual.  You see the way things are going here as far as "preserving" whatfew
artifacts left, then they come up "missing".  A clear case of "skulduggeryand
thievery", while the powers that be, look the other way!
And hey, what's up with the arithmetic in the budget?  Take AWAYthose benefits
from part-time workers or give them the opportunityto PAY for them out of
pocket!  NOT by a City that's bankrupt and dependenton the State for help.  I'm
not fooled by any of the antics downtown!If your eyes are "glazed" over, it's
because you're in on the secrets too. no?
Steve, thank you for getting me riled up!  It's been a minute, youknow.

Sharon