____________________________________
 From: donotre...@cityofasburypark.com
To: asburyst...@aol.com
Sent:  10/29/2012 2:06:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Hurricane Sandy - Final  Warning

10/29/2012 2:05:51 PM EST - Monday 10-29-12
This is a  code red alert message from the Asbury Park Office of Emergency
Management.
If you live in a mandatory evacuation area you must leave  immediately.
Transportation from the Thurgood Marshall School at 600  Monroe Avenue is
still available, however, as the storm gets more severe, this  service will
be terminated. The county will not provide transportation after  3:00 p.m.
today.
Mandatory evacuation areas include all residents living  in proximity to a
body of water, all residents living between Ocean Avenue and  Grand Avenue
and residents living along the Springwood Avenue corridor.
The  severity of this storm is unprecedented in our lifetime. If you have a
place  to go, even if you live outside of the mandatory evacuation areas
and can  safely get there within the next couple of hours, we suggest that you
leave  immediately. If you are staying, please stay in your home.
We are already  experiencing downed power lines. Stay away from downed
trees, power lines and  standing water. Treat all downed wires as active. We
are
heading into the most  severe part of this storm….please take this
seriously.
Thank you and please  stay safe.

Steve  Herman, 610 Sewall Ave,  AP