 From: Jeff <njfarme...@yahoo.com>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:52 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Asbury Bark Moving Sale

Dear Neighbors:

After 8 years of serving pets and pet owners in the Asbury Park area, Asbury
Bark will be moving in early December. As we announced back in October before
Hurricane Sandy's unwelcome arrival, we will be leaving our current Asbury Park
location and consolidating this business with one of our other businesses in
another area. We will be keeping our home in Asbury Park, however, so hope to
still see our many customers and friends.

>From now until the first week in December, all non-food items will be 50% or
>more off from the marked price. We will also be selling some store fixtures
>and a full size refrigerator for $50.

We have greatly enjoyed getting to know so many of you over the years, and it
has been a privilege meeting your pets and giving back to various pet related
non-profit groups in the areas.

Please stop by Asbury Bark.  We are open our regular hours this weekend --
Friday (12noon-6pm), Saturday (11:00am-6:00pm) and Sunday (12noon-5:00pm).

Thanks for your support and we hope to see you before closing our doors.

Best,

Jim Modica and Jeff Winton
Asbury Bark
611 Cookman Avenue