Madison Marquette will be scaling back on the community events it produces
during the summer, Mottola said. The weekly fireworks and bonfires are
going to  be discontinued, he said.

The fireworks and bonfires bring lots of people down to the  boards during
the weekdays..People have been flocking to Asbury Park to see  our weekly
firewworks .These people may even decide to go into our shops and  spend
money.....More revenue the shopkeepers won't have.

In a message dated 4/1/2013 1:36:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,