Ah.  Thank you, Mark.

In a message dated 4/3/2013 9:23:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mark07...@yahoo.com writes:

So who are you again??? Your nasty toned emails are having the opposite
effect of what you are trying to do. People are not that stupid. Anyone who
references uniting Asbury Park with hate spewed emails brings to mind "Asbury
 United". (Bad news for AP)

We know you don't like transparency or you  would just tell us who you are
campaigning for... so on that note, I will vote  opposite of what you
desire.

--- In _AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
"ediththeelephant666" <ediththeelephant666@...> wrote:

>  Our ex-Mayor Butch Saunders was, you'll recall, the uneducated slob who
drove  the rec center bus. He was convicted of a felony and imprisoned for
criminal  conduct during his years in office. A veritable joke! If you happen
to see  Kevin please ask him where his college degree is from. He always
mentions it,  but never what accredited institute of higher learning he
matriculated at.  Please, also inquire, the name of the three Fortune 500
company's he claims to  have consulted for. Doing what? Teaching the fine art
of how
to dispense  toilet tissue in the bathroom. I believe him to be a fraud.
But not as bad as  Loffredo, with his fancy clothes, driving around in his
gold cadillac. You'd  think he's a blueblood Harvard grad, with a multi-million
dollar stock  portfolio, living in a multi-million dollar mansion (with a
heated swimming  pool). Alas, that ain't the case. He is a fake. Please
allude to all the  accomplishments he takes credit for. Profound delusion. I
pray
he will become  a footnote very soon......I would sue Sanders for all he is
worth and try to  take his house...... But remember my dear friends, our
new theme needs to be,  uniting Asbury Park. Have a very nice day!