March  27,  2013                         FOR  IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HOTEL  TIDES

Asbury  Park, NJ - On Sunday, April 14, 2013 the Hotel  Tides will be
hosting another book signing.  Charlie  Maffei, better known as
CharlietheMatchMaker, will be  on premise signing his new book Love Made  Easy.
 Autographed
books will  be available for purchase.

Love Made Easy offers tips  on how to find love and happiness in our
technologically over-connected, but humanly  less-connected world.  Using tips
he
advises  clients in his own successful private practice, the  book breaks
the code on finding lasting  love.

As a matchmaker, Charlie has worked  with hundreds of clients to help them
find love.   He has been seen and heard on numerous TV and radio  shows. He
is also a contributing writer for the  Huffington Post and My Lifestyle
Magazine.

"We  are thrilled and honored to have Charlie join us in  our continued
commitment to bring quality events to  our community. Charlie is more than a
matchmaker; he  is coach, confidant and inspiration to  many"
-  Ryan Jimenez, General Manager, the Hotel  Tides

The  event will take place at 7pm at  the Hotel Tides, located at 408
Seventh Ave. in  Asbury Park.

Please  contact Ryan Jimenez at _732-897-7744_ (tel:732-897-7744)  or via
email at  _ryan@hoteltides.com_ (mailto:r...@hoteltides.com)  if  you would
like pics or more information regarding  this  event.

_Forward email_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=yfj4jwdab&m=1103481513144&ea=charliemaf...@gmail.com&a=1112835966440)

(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001S2avIeJoU08lkow2NK04bpasd6fM7xcU&t=001ZwmjNGbaNZ-RU4ZgF0uVrA==&llr=yfj4jwdab)

(http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Travel_215)
This email was sent to _charliemaffei@gmail.com_
(mailto:charliemaf...@gmail.com)  by _events@hoteltides.com_
(mailto:eve...@hoteltides.com)  |
_Update Profile/Email Address_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001S2avIeJoU08lkow2NK04bpasd6fM7xcU&t=001ZwmjNGbaNZ-RU4ZgF0uVrA==&llr=yfj
4jwdab)  | Instant removal with _SafeUnsubscribe_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001S2avIeJoU08lkow2NK04bpasd6fM7xcU&t=001ZwmjNGbaNZ-RU
4ZgF0uVrA==&llr=yfj4jwdab) ™ | _Privacy Policy_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp) .
Hotel Tides, Restaurant  & Spa | 408 7th Ave. | Asbury Park | NJ |  07712

--

4/21  Dear Charlie tickets at: _dearcharlieAP.eventbrite.com_
(http://dearcharlieap.eventbrite.com/)