Stopped into a new store in the Shoppes at the Arcade on Cookman. (1st one
as you walk in on the right)

Eyes of the World - retail with a conscience, go green, fair trade, local
artists, global creations for you and your home. The owner is Eleni, a very
nice  lady.

We picked up some glass and wood hearts (for CharlieTheMatchmaker's  heart
collection).

As this was right after the BookFest we had our box of books with us and
Eleni asked if we could leave some on consignment as a local artist, which of
 course we did.

Here's the latest customer review on Love Made Easy on Amazon .com

Gay or Str8, Single or Dating, New  Relationship or LTR, I have three words
of advice for finding &/or keeping  love alive: READ. THIS. BOOK!!! It is
SO insightful & SO helpful (not to  mention downright funny at times) that I
highly recommend it! I've already  started to follow Charlie Coe Maffei's
advice and feel  great!

Stop by Eyes of the World to get you  autographed copy, or come to 'Dear
Charlie" at McLoones tonight at 7pm to see  Charlie's show and grab a book
there.

dearcharlieAP.eventbrite.com