Friend I need your help now. I am running to save Jobs and build a strong
economy, to put people like you and me back to work in good livable wage jobs.
You know what I stand for and you know I never ask for help but am always there
to help my friends, family and community. I need to get 100 Democrats to sign
my petition and write me in on the ballet on June 4th. I made a promise a long
time ago to stand up for the people whose voices were not being heard. It is
time for action. www.electwendymay.com  please ask your friends, neighbors and
family who live in any of the towns in the NJ General Assembly District 30
towns to support a friend who support others. The towns in the district are
Avon-by-the-Sea,
Belmar,
Bradley Beach,
Brielle,