I have a friend that teaches at APHS...she was over last week and said this
was the first year since shes been there, that most of her students are
engaged. A 180 from years past

Its not going to happen over night....but she is noticing improvement

The football teams are so good because of the youth program....very few pop
warner programs like it in NJ