Had a nice dinner at Stella tonight - invited some people down and they took me
out. Got to watch my son work - very enjoyable.

1. Noticed they added three of the new lights on the bw - one was lit. Looked
real nice - much better then the parkway lights on the bw.

2. We walked after dinner and got stopped at Convention Hall - seems they lock
the doors to the arcade @ 9pm unless the beach bar is open - that according to
the 2 AP PD working that end.

3. F-in parking meter got me again - since it doesn't take amex - I didn't have
a visa card with me, I had those singles ready - Thing stopped working after
the first dollar - started blinking on me - "BILL STACKER OVERFLOW" - wtf - I
hit cancel got same error - I noticed a receipt printed. I got a $1.00 refund.
I guess I am supposed to take this to city hall. Great - like the last one I
left in my shorts - went in the wash.

SAw quite a few cars with tickets. Still alot of people don't get that you have
to pay - MAYBE if they repainted the numbers, people will get it - or on the
street - "PAY AT METERS" ...... and change the mobile app so you can pay on the
fly - instead of having to setup an account with a $25 balance...the guy I was
with was more or less an internet and app - having made quite a few $ with some
major sales of his startups - agreed - pay per vs setting up an account with a
running balance. It screws up the single use visitor.

Something about the boardwalk on  a night like this....

It's weird.