I just watched the video of the new council being sworn in.  I think  it is
appalling what has transpired.

John Loffredo, Sue Henderson and Myra Campbell went against the vote of the
 people.

I hope the Judge in Freehold today allows a recount of the votes in
question and that the three conspirators are removed from office.  They  have
shamed this City and G-d only knows what the repercussions will be.
Greed and Ego took over the three of them. They should be ashamed of
themselves.  They have all lost my respect.

John Moor should be Mayor and Amy Quinn Deputy Mayor  That is the  "will of
the people" of the City of Asbury Park.  I hope that the State of  NJ will
step in and rectify this miscarriage of justice.

Steve Herman,  610 Sewall Ave