Greetings Everyone:

This is the last First Saturday of the Summer Season,  so let's make the
best of it.

Septemberr's theme is :  CRUISE

First Saturday is three weeks away and we need to fill up the First
Saturday tab..

The First Saturday tab on our website
(http://www.asburyparkchamber.com/firstsat.asp) is  THE MOST POPULAR guide for
fans coming to First Saturday, so
be sure to take a  moment, be creative and submit what's going on at YOUR
business this First  Saturday.

ONE minute of your time,  translates to over ONE THOUSAND eyeballs checking
out  the buzz about your place this First Saturday - what  else?

People continue to refer back to the First Saturday  page of our website
and First Saturday email blast ALL MONTH LONG! The Chamber  website has
160,000 page views each year and the First Saturday tab ranks in the  top five
pages! Here is the link to submit your First Saturday event (sale,  tasting,
exhibit opening, refreshments, live music and any other creative  promotion
you can think about. http://www.asburyparkchamber.com/fs_submit.asp

THIS IS FREE and open to anyone that is hosting a  happening/event  on
First Saturday. The more listings we have the better  the results for all!

To those of you that have already sent in your posts,  we thank you. If you
need assistance, please send a note and we will help you  with your
posting.(whether it be for First Saturday or any event throughout  NJ)

Members(Basic membership is $200 per year) are  also entitled to send out
an e-blast at a cost of only $50.00 which goes out to  our list of over 4,000
+. Membership applications are available online:
http://www.asburyparkchamber.com/pdfs/2012_2013_Membership_Application_Renewal.pdf
  If  I have left
anyone off this email, please feel free to forward  same.

Please make sure when you are submitting an event that  where it says
"First Saturday" that you click at the down arrow and choose the  proper date.
The same goes for the "area" : Downtown, Main Street,  Boardwalk".and
Category. And if you are a member, your website address will  show in your
posting.
Please check the First Saturday tab to see if your event  is already listed,
as events are posted from emails and Facebook Events as well.

Email me to:  _asburysteve@aol.com_ (mailto:asburyst...@aol.com)  for any
assistance  that is needed.

Thanks,

Steve Herman