Dear "Oakdorf" (David?),

How are you? I live in AP ( 505 7th Avenue), and unfortunately might be
looking for an apartment nearby (my marriage might be going downhill, but I
still would like to around AP).

I was looking for a place around $1K a month, but I can also guarantee
payment, etc.....is this something we could work on?

Thank you,

sandro