I'm reviewing the tests now.

clisp I don't care about: as far as I'm concerned, 2.49 is dead, and I'm going to ignore clisp until there's a new release.

ECL seems like you are saying that lisp-executable is simply incompatible with the new ASDF, so we can ignore that.

The ACL failure on type-i.test seems to be pretty much a failure *without* the latest ASDF. So I don't know if that's our fault or just that the old ASDF happened to squeak through under the deadline when the new one doesn't. I'll check it with a timeout and see what happens. I'd love to know if it's failing in our code or in its own.

The SBCL failures on cl-rrt.benchmark and inner-conditional-test are a little more worrisome. I have just looked at the CL-RRT test, and it has randomness in it. I don't think that failure is ASDF's fault.

I was not able to replicate the inner-conditional-test failure. I started SBCL (1.4.3), loaded new ASDF, loaded "inner-conditional," loaded "inner-conditional-test", and it loaded and ran successfully.

So maybe we are good to go.