This does seem to illustrate an issue with the current "export everything that's in UIOP" strategy.

Should we consider changing this policy?

Or, if we have "internal" functions that we don't want to be visible through `UIOP/DRIVER`, should we simply not export them from the sub-packages and use `:import-from` to move them among the sub-packages?

Best,