Are you a big athletically built guy who has a heck of a time finding clothes that
fit?  Do you know a
guy like this?  Well you've come to the right place. (http://www.hannibalapparel.com)
HANNIBAL
Men's Specialty Apparel outfits guys like you in quality ready-to-wear suits,
sportcoats, slacks, dress
shirts, and dress casual attire.

We specialize in:
           Jacket sizes 48-58 (S,R,L)
           Slacks sizes 32-42 (R,L)
           Dress-casual knits and sport shirts sizes L-3XL
           Dress shirts neck sizes 18-20, sleeve lengths 34/35 or 36/37

Our "How to Measure" page will guide you step by step through proper fitting
techniques that will
assist you in determining your correct HANNIBAL size.   Still have a fitting question?
 Our customer
service experts can answer any question you may have at our toll frr number Monday -
Friday,
9:30a.m. - 6:00p.m., CST.

A100% satisfaction guarantee insures that if you are not completely satisfied with
your HANNIBAL
purchase, you may return the unaltered item within 30 days for a full refund or
exchange.

We know how hard it's been for guys like you to find great looking clothes that really
fit, but at
HANNIBAL, we've taken the guess work out of getting it right!  What have you got to
lose except
hours of frustration, and a huge alterations bill?

Visit us online at the website listed above.

And remember..."Looking good shouldn't be a battle"