hi,
Can any body help me to get the Rtp port number?

I am not able to proceed in my project.I have the following doubts.

1.  Port number standards says that the dynamic port numbers will start from 49152, but in Fast start decoding i am seeing that the rtp port number as 5000.Is it standard port number for faststart?.

2.  I want to know ,all the h323 stacks will use the port number standard for assigning the dynamic port number for rtp(>= 49152)?

3. Is there any standard,the Difference between RtpPort number and Rtcp Port number will always one?

please help me.

thanks

from
Manikandan