Hi
I have three asn files used in multiple projects.One
is common among the three.
Let me explain it by example:
ASN Files:
example1.asn
example2.asn
common.asn

Generated Header files
1. First one is generated using example1.asn and
common.asn by importing symbols defined in common.asn.
Generated files: Example1.h and Example1.c

2. Second one is generated using example2.asn and
common.asn by importing symbols defined in common.asn.
Generated files: Example2.h and Example2.c

If the two generated header files are not used
together in a single application then its fine.

******
Now my problem is I have to write an application using
both the header file and while compiling the
applicaion it says redefinition for all the symbols
defined in common.asn.

Is there anyway to overcome this problem.
Is there anyway to Optionally import the symbols when
compiling the asn grammer.

Thanks
Rik