This is a question related to the OSS product. This question will
therefore be answered privately. Any OSS customer can send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with any such questions.

Thanks,
Maia

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm an ASN.1  beginner, and I'd need to know how an ENUMERATED data can be
> set.
> Using the Java compiler I've obtained the following code:
>
> public class A extends Enumerated {
>     public A() { ... }
>
>    /* Named list definition */
>    public static final A a = new A(0);
>    public static final A b = new A(1);
>    private final static Enumerated cNamedNumbers[] = {a, b };
>
>    public Enumeated[] getNamedNumbers() {...}
>    public boolean hasLinearNumbers() {...}
>    public long getFirstNumber() {...}
> }
>
> First, I don't recognize the means of the public methods, and  I'd need to
> know how a data can be set to "a" .
>

> Roberto Mambretti
> Lombardia Integrata SpA
> Via Don Minzoni,  24
> 20158 Milano
> Tel. 02.39351.828

Maia Ginsburg                            Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                              International: 1-732-302-0750
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669x-1
1-732-302-9669 x-215                     FAQ pages: http://www.oss.com/customer